We went downtown to grab something to eat and re-load our prepaid phones at Vodafone. All morning I had one thing on my mind... an early afternoon nap. Thank goodness I was able to nap for about 45 mins but could not be lazy all afternoon since I had a ton of work to do. Steele, Andrew, and I walked to the state library where they have free internet. This is probably the nicest state library in the world.. no lie. It is ridiculous how nice the government-owned property is in Queensland. Anyhow, we are all going to finish our school work and do some research on what we want to do for our free weekend. The clock is ticking since we have to be out of our current hotel by 10:00am tomorrow and it is 3:00pm here already. Procrastination at its finest. I am sure we will find something fun to do.
9.1 km.... great
View from the top
I think Anoop broke a sweat.
These parakeets are everywhere.
These trees are pretty common here.
Don't they look like something from
Dr. Seuss?


No comments:
Post a Comment